Thursday, June 3, 2010

SAMMIE OKPOZO SET TO MARRY

This is new and fresh and I won't want to sound pessimistic, gospel artiste, Globacom ambassador and United Nations Peace Ambassador- Sammie Okposo is finally walking down the isle. 
The Welu Welu crooner whose marriage has been rumoured on several occasion will finally get married before the end of this month. I scooped that the traditional wedding is scheduled for June 26th in Anambra State while the white wedding will take place in Lagos on July 1st, 2010.
Sammie told our source that is happy that he didn't get married before now. “God has given me  my soul mate. A virtuous  woman that will complement  me, loves me for who I am and  is not intimidated. or perturbed  by my status. This is the lord's doing and it's timely and marvellous”, he concluded.
One of the names of the bride is Nwanne. A lady whose identity still remains a mystery.



In the past Sammie was linked with Kate Henshaw, Gloria Ibru who has a child for him and Stella Damasus. 

No comments: